Overcoming the victim mentality syndrome: Overcoming the victim role in your life might be the most important task that you can accomplish in this life.
How can You overcome the Hashimoto’s Victim mentality?
- Are you aware right now what feelings and sensations are arising in your body?
- Are you saying to yourself: “I will never get better” or are saying to yourself “I can do this!”?
- How are you talking to yourself internally right now?
- What was the last conscious definite decision that you made today?
- What is your feeling towards the word self-responsibility?
- Are you feeling capable to apply applying functional medicine principles in your life?
- Do you feel hopeful about your future, your health, and life in general?
- How do you build up healthy self-esteem in your life?
- Are you a self-confident grown-up person?
- Do you have a genuine feeling that you can get better and move towards remission?
Becoming genuinely conscious of who you are
Remember if any challenging feelings come up contemplating these questions take them as momentary results arising from underlying thoughts and concepts about yourself.
Feelings can change, you as a person can change, concepts and self-talk about yourself can change, the world around you can change. This is at the core of what I would call the “change mindset”.
The “change mindset” will get you unstuck from a wrong concept of reality: that life and reality are fixed. They are not… watch the universe, the seasons, or birth and death. Everything is in flux and because of this fact, there is limitless potential for change.
“Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.”