“The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.” – Steve Jobs
This is my new resource of an online CV so to speak. I am going to use this page here to introduce myself to folks who I’d like to create value for. I hope you get the idea of what my skill set is. If not, let me know!
Co-host: “Daily Biohacking” Germany on Clubhouse (January 2021 – Now)
- The very first daily biohacking room on Clubhouse in German
- Seeding of fxmed concepts into the German biohacking sphere
- Sharing practical biohacking tips & strategies for knowledge work
Results: Fast-growing community on clubhouse hosted by Maximilian Gotzler, Dr Simone Koch, und Andreas Breitfeld with the focus on bringing the biohacking lifestyle to more people in Germany. Invites via Facebook.
Co-host: “Functional Medicine Runde”, Germany (May 2020 – Current)
- The first monthly LIVE! show in German about functional medicine
- Building an authentic brand and following via organic social media
- Accelerating GER functional medicine eco-system via community
Results: In a time-span of fewer than 6 months the show host and functional medicine expert Corinna van der Eerden and myself were able to build a solid “2 sided platform” around the topic of “functional medicine” in Germany.
Founder: fxmedaccelerate.com, Online Business Mentoring for Functional Medicine Experts (February 2020 – current)
- High impact leadership development for fxmed in Europe
- Hosting the fxmed Accelerate LIVE! Show featuring fxmed leaders
- Personal branding, Digital Strategy, and Digital Business Models
Results: Executing of a venture from video to cash-flow positive in a matter of 3 months. 80% of founding members have been retained since day 1 of the launch of the community. Community, education & empowerment!
Digital Marketing Manager: CQM-Hypervoyager (March 2019 – January 2020)
- Execution of a login site for members via TYPO3
- onsite SEO optimization for the website
- UX improvements through members-only content
Results: Executing a one-pointed marketing strategy to promote an initial live event with follow-up seminars. Successful integration of an offline to online lead generation strategy. Digitalization of support processes.
Founder: Biohacking101.co (September 2018 – October 2020)
- Building a prototype program based on 5 training cycles
- Setting up a cross-functional team to execute
- Delivering value to companies in Munich
Results: Currently spreading the word via storytelling through the media, in tech companies, on the topics of Health Optimization, Biohacking and Burnout prevention. Media interviews BR, Focus ONLINE and Agrilution.
Online Marketing Consulting (2013 – ongoing)
- Overall “go to market” strategy planning, consulting and training
- Copywriting, story telling consulting for personal brands
- Consultation on, social media, webinars and podcasting
Results: Having built up a network of go-to experts in the areas of social media, performance marketing, journalism and PR. 2-3 consulting projects a year due to job commitments.
Workshop: Pitching and Digital Marketing Hacks, Eurobodalla Business Council (December 2018)
- Workshops co-delivered with my wife at 3 locations to over 50 SME’s on the South coast in NSW, Australia
Results: We covered creating a brand matrix and how to create a short video pitch. After the workshop, we got all the businesses to connect via a Facebook group to continue supporting each other.
Parental Leave: 2 Months (November 2018 – January 2018)
- Intensive parenting immersion with my son mighty Max
- Adventures with the “Grand Dude” and “Glam-ma” in Australia
- Exploring the sacred South coast of New South Wales
Results: Understanding that the concept of leaving a legacy really gets activated when you have more skin in the game as a man. I realized that my son will grow up in the world I co-create.
Digital Business Innovator (DBI) Certification: (September 2018 – October 2018)
- Digital Business Innovation
- Business Model Canvas, Value Proposition Design
- Design Thinking, Design Challenges, Empathy Mapping
Results: Getting a deeper appreciation of creativity guided with structure helped me a lot in my consulting work. Adopting and working daily on my Growth Mindset was a real Game changer for me.
Professional Scrum Master (PSM 1) Certification (September 2018 – October 2018)
- Agile Project Management
- Scrum Methodology
- Scrum Master Certificate
Results: During my scrum training I took a deep dive into the life story and history of Jeff Sutherland, the mastermind behind the scrum methodology. From him I learned a lot about agile strategy, tactics and execution.
Digital Marketing Manager: HeilpraktikerAusbildung24.de (April 2017 – June 2018)
- Video course production
- Info Product Marketing, Email Marketing & Product launches
- Online workshops, webinars & coaching
Results: Multiple 6 figure product launch execution via email marketing and inbound sales calls. We had 2 big product launches per year followed up by 4 micro launches during the year.
Digital Marketing Manager Certification: (October 2016 – March 2017)
- Digital Marketing Management, SEO & SEA
- Web Development, CSS, HTML & WordPress
- Social Media Marketing
Results: 96% Exam score due to Bulletproof coffee and deep sleep optimization.
Family Time (March 2016 – October 2016)
- Multiple meditation retreats
- Traveling in Europe and Australia
- Self-study: Hunyuan Medicine, copywriting, marketing and online business
Results: Better health, deeper family relationships, and heightened self-awareness.
Delivery Driver: Organic Foods at VC Vollwert (September 2015 – January 2016)
- Organic food delivery to Kindergartens
- Logistics support in daily operations
- Part-time work to follow passions
Results: Strong physical health, appreciation of knowledge work & creating a strong foundation of health for 100’s of children in Munich
Resettling into Germany after 13 years abroad (September 2014 – September 2015)
- Reconnecting with close family and friends
- Online coaching and consulting
- Self-study copywriting, marketing and online business
Results: Deepened psychological roots with my family of origin, re-connecting with longtime friends.
Affiliate Marketing Manager: 7Write.com (April 2013 – September 2014)
- Startup acceleration, Brand Development & Strategic Partnerships
- Webinar Hosting
- Affiliate Marketing
Results: Getting an MBA education on Steroids in 3 months, 5 Figure sales through webinars via partner networks, gaining insights into the difference of high-performance business as opposed to a lifestyle business
Blogger: at MattDippl.com (January 2013 – Today)
- Life skills for 21st Century Men
- Copywriting, Marketing, Communications
Results: Speaking engagements at Tech Open Air Berlin, Quantified Self Amsterdam and Startup Bootcamp Amsterdam, Media Interviews: BR Bayerischer Rundfunk, Focus ONLINE, Agrilution
Pathology Assistant: Capital Pathology, Canberra (August 2012 – April 2013)
- Operations of various pathology analyzers
- Technical reporting of results
- Blood testing support
Results: Deepening my respect and appreciation for objective blood testing and disease screening.
Online Marketing Consultant: WebBasedMarketing.com.au, Canberra (June 2012 – April 2013)
- Lead generation
- Landing Page Design, Conversion optimization, and SEO
- Education, Networking, Consultative Sales
Results: Mastering of the consultative sales approach via listening deeply and offering fitting solutions.
Founder: The Canberra Acupuncture Clinic, Canberra (July 2009 – April 2013)
- Acupuncture and herbal medicine treatment for Cross fit Athletes
- Back pain and hormone health specialization
- Online lead generation for business
Results: Having been the first acupuncturist in the ACT to facilitate a stress management program at a medical center for overworked staff.
Shop Manager: GNC at Global Nutritional Company, Canberra (August 2007 – June 2009)
- Health supplements sales
- Team building
- Shop management
Results: Top sales representative of monthly sales volume of 18.000 AUS
Bachelor of Health Science: Traditional Chinese Medicine, University of Technology, Sydney (2002 – 2007)
- Biomedical Science: Anatomy, Physiology, Pathology
- Chinese Medical Classics: Shang Han Lun, Nei Jing Su Wen & Ling Shu
- Vipassana Meditation Training under Sayadaw U Lakkhana
Results: 1 year clinical Internship UTS public Clinic, Graduation BHSc TCM 2007
Martial Arts Training: Choy Lee Fut Kung Fu, Wing Sing Tong Sydney
- Shaolin Kung Fu Training
- Adults & Kids Assistent Kung Fu Instructor
- Lohan Qi Gong Instructor
Results: Discipline, Focus and Health